Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I experience to learn in COSK2-E for 3rd Term

I enter in Class for COSK2-E last January, 2010. i was first time to introduce my teacher that she is very kind and she is a hearing then i had new of classmate section-B.

So that i felt happy to see our classmate and new teacher also. i learned when my teacher lecture aboout Syllabus for COSK2-E then i felt satisfy and new lessons. Its better for me because i can listen what my teacher lecture.

I felt enjoy when my teacher question us about COSK1-E from 2nd Term so that i tried to remember about it and i can answer everything but my teacher explained us very clearly when i understand because its means very clearly.

I learned that paragraph and what type of paragraph even it made me learned and research the internet about any picture of COSK2-E but i chose my topic even i can do my best when i was with my group that my teacher gave us have a time for research but our research must to relate of COSK2-E lessons.

So that we research the internet then we report about news so that we lecture about W5 and H1 of news but my teacher suggestion us about report of news so that we were aware and improve.

i had to learned about lessons from my teacher taught us about the lessons. i felt satisfy and understand even i still remember about lessons in COSK2-E.

My teacher was right that she explained us about COSK2-E purpose that we need to write and read the book so that we can communication other hearing people.

I learned about COSK2-E from Midterm until Final Term that i had an improve to expression my opinion and concept for caption relate of photo essay that i can understand to visual photo essay when my teacher explained us about photo essay so we still do our project when we arrived in class every tuesday and thursday.

Then we arrive in class today that my teacher explained about little review of COSK2-E that we are ready of FinalTerm today. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment